Sunday, October 12, 2008

Light and Shade Photography Workshop by Wesley Villarica

Last June, I attended Wesley Villarica's basic lighting photography workshop. It was my first time to join a photography workshop after almost 2 years of doing self-study and just reading forums, online tutorials and a couple photography books. Learned a lot of good stuff with lighting and taking glamour shots! Already shared some of my shots at bitemarkstudios.multiply.com. Just doing the same here. Hope you like them.

Photographer: ME!Ü (Francis Pacunayen)
Model:Daiana Menezes
Make-up Artist: Omar Ermita
Workshop Instructor: Wesley Villarica

IMG_14136
IMG_14141
IMG_14158
IMG_14168
IMG_14221_2
IMG_14260

I would like to show that the last photo was picked by the organizers of the photography workshop for their flyers/advertising for the next photography workshop. I wish I got paid for it but for now, I'll settle for bragging rights since this was my first. Here it is.Ü

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sige habol sa blog.Ü