Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boracay with eTel friends

IMG_13844This year was my first time to visit the island of Boracay and what did I do afterwards? Wait for a month to go back!Ü This time, I went there with some of my office friends, namely, Ice, Joems, Doods with his girlfriend Shey, Jun-Jun, Berns, Lew, Boss Gholda and Boss Amel. We stayed at Fat Jimmy's Resort. Feedback regarding this resort: The place is clean and nice (Speaking from my experience with our room. Not sure about the other room the others occupied.). The staff were accommodating enough. My only negative feedback is its location. The resort is far from the beach, even farther than Club Ten plus its entrance is near a garbage bin. Before you reach the beach you'll go through the a wet market then through D'Mall. We were just pressed for time to reserve a resort on a very short time that most of the resorts closer to the beach were already full. All these can be ignored just because I had fun with my friends.Ü

IMG_13790IMG_13798
IMG_13814
IMG_13811IMG_13808
Some photos during our first day

Our second day was spent taking a boat ride tour of Boracay. As usual, we went to Crystal Cove, went snorkelling near Crocodile Island but this time, we went to Puka Beach. Wasn't able to take pictures of the place. I was busy accompanying Karen while she was shopping for Puka shells. Thought she might need a "shopping conscience".Ü

IMG_13822
At the entrance to Cave #1 of Crystal Cove

IMG_13824
Kodak-an on the boat!

IMG_13843
Group hug back at the resort

HDR Boracay Sunset
IMG_13900
IMG_13898
Some sunset and sky shots

IMG_13916
The usual tourist shot by a sand castle

With the recent troubles going on with the Boracay resort owners and the goverment, I hope by next year the place would be much better and the island be well kept. Just in time for our return.Ü

No comments: