Friday, October 24, 2008

Black Meets White

_MG_8076I was invited by a fellow photography hobbyist in the office whom I met because of Photography Master Aaron Paggabao. I met Diosa Malabanan (aka Ms. D) during the leadership convention and I think I was not as pleasant as I should be when I first met her. It was because I was wondering who she was and why she knew my name. Sorry Ms. D! hehe

Going back, the event was held at One San Miguel's Roof Deck. I agreed to cover their event for experience as well the hope of getting paid for my shots. Our deal was they will order the prints from us. Unfortunately, it was not to be. It was charged to experience plus a chance to shoot the Ortigas skyline at night. :)

Here are some of the photos I took together with Master Rage Tianero.

_MG_7806
The early birds

_MG_7814_MG_7847
A Flasher distracting the guest for the Thief! :)

_MG_7985_MG_7978_MG_7885_MG_7977
Just a few of the beautiful ladies of Voyager taken during the program proper

Master Rage was able to rent a strobe so we were able to setup a "mini-studio". Ü

_MG_8096_MG_8031_MG_8080
Some fun shots

_MG_8062_MG_8121
The hair flip (courtesy of Master Rage)

No comments: