Monday, October 13, 2008

AIG-BPSI Family Day

I was invited by Karen to join her office's family day and I happily obliged thinking that it was a good opportunity for a photo-op.Ü

Sadly, it was one hot day and I had a hard time moving around the place. I think almost everyone in their Alabang offices were present that day so I just picked my spots (mostly where there's shade and enough air to keep me cool hehe) and took mostly pictures of kids.Ü

_MG_7356
_MG_7371
_MG_7389
_MG_7397
Kiddos

_MG_7350
Part of the family

_MG_7363
Forced to get married in a marriage booth Ü

It was a fun that and it was nice to meet Karen's office friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, just browsed and noticed my baby JM (my baby lhasa apso dog). nice shoot! Ü - myie

Anonymous said...

Oh... this is my apo.... JM... thanks for posting...> Mommy Tess

Anonymous said...

Hi... thanks for posting Sam, our little princess, picture. Nice shot! If you still have her other pictures would be more than happy to see it. thanks - MSS