Friday, September 19, 2008

M.I.A.S. and a reunion

The Manila International Auto Show held last April at the World Trade Center was what I consider one of the biggest automotive shows I have ever been to since I started going to these events. It was my first time to watch world renowned precision driver Russ Swift show off his incredible driving skills! I was so amazed that I even watched it twice. I can't share any photos of his show because I was so in awe of his precision driving.Ü What I can share though are some of the shots I took of the cars and models while waiting for Mr. Swift's show.

IMG_12487IMG_12511IMG_12488
IMG_12943IMG_12517IMG_12967IMG_12974
IMG_13032IMG_12942
With Mr. Russ Swift

It was also during this weekend that I was going to meet up with some old office frieds. It has been more than 2 years since I last saw these guys. They were the first team I handled when I became a supervisor. This group of people have a strong bond between them not because most of them were teammates since training but because their characters compliment each other. Which was why when I was invited by Joanne to join their reunion, I was surprised and happy that even after such a long time they considered inviting me even with the rough times I have given them being their team lead.

IMG_13047
Lloyd, Erwin, Ced, Angel, Joanne and Aaron

Maybe we can do this again when the new Singapore residents get back to the Philippines.Ü

No comments: