Thursday, September 18, 2008

R.O.T.C! (Return of the Comeback!)

I am so sorry blogger. I have neglected you for months. I've haven't been updating my blog for months! I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately and I totally forgot to post some updates.

Now that I am seeing a little bit of space in my schedule (as if I had control over my schedule Ü) plus I need to get some electrons out of my system, I should (not sure, again) be able to update my blog at least once a week. I know it's incredibly late but I'll be posting updates going back to my summer this year. I'm praying that this post starts the proverbial ball rolling. :)

I guess, I can start with birthday greetings. I will take this opportunity to greet some office friends of mine. Belated happy birthday to your Ice-ness, Joe-Maldita, and to the good tree who bears good fruits, Chippy! Also, belated happy 60th birthday to my dad! :)

Dad's 60th Bday Celebration
Family Lunch to celebrate my dad's 60th Birthday, last July 19 (Very recent, right?Ü)

_MG_7746
Maldita, Ate Plow and Good Tree Chippy lurking at the back.

Happy Bday Ate Plow
Something I made for Ice (a.k.a. Ate Plow) on her birthday (Sorry, I was not able to make something for Joems and GP)

No comments: