Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Wish List

It's almost Christmas! I have been so caught up with finishing McLaren (my PC) that I have yet to buy any gifts for my friends and family. Worse part is... I'm running out of funds! :( Hopefully, my bonus and pay that I'll be getting is enough for the gifts and for getting McLaren running soon.Ü

Since its the season of giving (GIFT giving *wink*), I thought of writing down the things that I wish to receive this Christmas. You'll never know! Santa might also be browsing the internet and came across my site because I have been a good boy all year long! Bwahahaha... (Evil laugh similar to Romy Diaz' laugh in his movies.Ü)

My Top Ten Christmas (Wishful Thinking) Wishlist: (Not in orderÜ)

1. Canon Camera Lens Showcase! EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM, EF 14mm f/2.8L USM, EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM and EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

2. Two 250GB Seagate 7200 SATA Hard Drives

3. Original Windows Vista Ultimate (As soon as its available. Its alright for this to be a late Christmas gift!Ü)

4. Samsung (LN-S5797D) 57" Widescreen LCD TV

5. 80GB iPod Video Package with Camera Connector, USB Power Adapter, AV Connection Kit, Radio Remote, Universal Dock and Altec Lansing iM7 Portable Speaker for iPOD!

6. PS3 or Nintendo Wii

7. Sony Xplod Complete Car Audio Package! MEX-BT5000 Bluetooth Enabled CD Receiver, XM-D9001GTR Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier, Two XS-L103P5B 10" Subwoofers, XS-V690HP, Two XS-V690HP 6x9" 3-Way Speakers and CDX-565MXRF 10-CD Changer/RF Package!

8. Logitech® EasyCall™ Desktop®

9. Kenwood HTB-S725DV Kenwood Fineline Gaming Home Theater System

10. A silver McLaren F1 Road Car with Free Lifetime Gas Money and Complete Repair.

Now's that would be an incredible Christmas if I get these, right? ;) Now that I've stopped drooling and day dreaming over the stuff I just wrote, here's my realistic wishlist.

My (Realistic) Christmas Wishlist:

1. Men's Tall Wallet (preferrably without a zipper inside)

2. Soccer Shoes, size 9 1/2 (I've wanting to play soccer, again. It's a good way to exercise!Ü)

3. Plain white sneaker, size 9 1/2 or 10

4. Rockport Leather shoes (if you've got enough moneyÜ)

5. A stand alone DVD Player (DivX capable)

6. Dry fit T-shirt or Polo shirt, XXL

7. Khaki Pants (No size specified?Ü)

8. Jeans (Again, no size specified?Ü)

9. Cross Training shoes, 9 1/2 or 10

10. Sun Glasses

That's my realistic wishlist. No particular brands with the clothes except for the leather shoes. I like Rockport because their comfortable to wear.Ü

Hope you get to receive the things in your wish lists, too! And I hope that you also get the best Christmas gifts a person can get this Christmas... Good health, peace of mind, and all the blessings from our Good Lord, Jesus Christ.Ü

...Pahabol...

Check out parts of my friend's wedding videos. Congratulation Paulo (aka Kapau, Tukki) Lim and best wishes to your wife Anaise!Ü

Kapau's Wedding Video 1

Kapau's Wedding Video 2

No comments: