Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hate being sick :(

I haven't been feeling well since coming back from the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta last Thursday. I think it's because of the cold weather and partly because I did not wear any cap or hat during the event that my immune system broke down. What started as a simple sore throat Thursday night worsened to a fever the following day. Just when I thought I was already getting better since my temperature was already going back down to normal, I could not get rid of my coughs and cold. ...arrrgghhh... HATE IT!!!

It's nice to stay home and rest but I'd rather do it when I'm not under the weather. To think that it's almost Valentine's Day! :( Hope to get back my strength/health back and get back to work tomorrow night. (Yes, is this me? Wanting to work rather than stay home? I really am sick. :p)

No comments: