Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yummy Delfi!

Just wanted to share about one of the best chocolates I have ever tasted. When Karen and I went to Fuego, Nasugbu, Batangas for Rhayan's birthday Jhen gave Karen a box of Delfi Treasures Cookies 'n Cream. I first I was hesitant to let Karen eat them because I know sweets are bad for her throat because of her acute pharyngitis. However, I could not resist Karen's look when she showed me how much she wanted to eat the box of chocolates so I said yes. When she opened the box, the chocolates were very well placed inside the box. Nilagyan ng arte para lalong magmukhang masarap!Ü I tried my best not to eat the damn thing but once Karen said that they were delicious and said that they were not too sweet, the urge of eating one came over me and I quickly gave in! (Bad Pacs!Ü) Happy to say, that she was right! Eventhough, we didn't place them in the refrigerator, they were still hard enough to be held and the cruchiness of the cookies added and little extra uummm...!!! to it that I quickly closed the box and said to Karen that it was the first and the last for the day!Ü Good thing she agreed or else I would have eaten more than I should have! I'm already thinking of texting Jhen where I can buy more of the darn chocolates and then share it with my best eating buddy, Selle.Ü Hopefully, I can control myself long enough for my body to keep pace with my bloodsugar. I have got to start doing some exercise to lose weight and get fit for the summer! Flex, hope you can give me some of the exercises you are doing!Ü


Huli Kha!Ü

If you want to know more about Delfi, you can check out their website, Delfi Cocoa. Although, I was quite disappointed since their site did not really show much of the products they make. I guess, that is also a good thing for me... To lessen the temptations.Ü

No comments: