Friday, March 23, 2007

Shift PG

Shift PG held its GA at Leslie's Tagaytay last Tuesday, March 20. TL Darrel was assigned to organize the GA during our last shift huddle and since we could not have an overnight thing and the easiest GA to setup was to eat, TL Da made it a bit interesting by having the GA in Tagaytay. Kainan pa rin pero para lang maiba, out of town naman.

Boss Amel was scheduled to meet up with the rest of the TLs in the office at 7am. I asked Darrel if I could go home first since I log out at 5am and my house was almost along the way so I could just meet up with them somewhere south. Plus I had to bring my camera because I only knew about the GA Monday night. Good thing I went home first because Boss Amel was late and I was able to sneak in some sleep.Ü I met up with the rest of the team at Shell in SLEX. TL Da and TL Berns joined me on the way to Leslie's and since most of us came from our shift the night before, TL Da also slept for a few minutes on the way to Leslie's and I think he had a good nap before someone texted him and woke him up.

When we got there, all I could think of was, "Sizzling Bulalo here I come!" It was at Leslie's that I first heard of a sizzling bulalo and it seems that I was not the only one who never knew about the sizzling bulalo. When Boss Amel asked us what we wanted to eat and I said I wanted sizzling bulalo, TL Karen and someone else (I couldn't remember who) said, "Meron ba non?" I told them that they should try it. This was a staple food whenever I eat at Leslie's. I even introduced it to Barry and Selle when we ate there about a year ago. I actually cannot decide if what we ate was good or bad. Well, it tasted good but check out the menu: 2 sizzling bulalos, 2 regular bulalos, pork sisig, crispy pata and 2 sampler platters (which includes tahong, tilapia, liempo, chicken bbq, squid and couple of prawns). "Waiter, marunong ba kayo magcheck ng BP?" :) We were kidding Boss Amel that she should expect a few text messages from her TLs who still had work Tuesday night telling her that they might not be able to come to work because of high blood pressure.

We were all so full and yet we still had some food left that we had to ask the waiter to pack them so Darrel could take it to Galera as pulutan. Thanks Boss Amel for the GA! Hopefully, next month we can have a grand GA. How does sand, beach, food and beer sound to you?Ü


FOOD!


Attack!


TL Doods, TL Gerry, TL Karen and TL Joems, Boss Amel, TL Darrel, TL Berns

1 comment:

selle said...

Yeah, It was you who introduced me to Sizzling Bulalo! My arteries are more grateful than ever! Hahaha. Joke.