Thursday, March 01, 2007

Oh Brother!

WAAAHHH!!!! HELP!!! I got hooked on the newest season of Pinoy Big Brother! I hate to admit it but I feel that I cannot get enough of it that after watching them in the morning, I also go to the PBB website to read on the things that I missed!

I know loyal fans of the show would agree but this season of PBB was probably given more thought by the producers and directors. Although, I really have no way to compare it to the other PBB seasons, (Season 1, Celebrity and Teen Editions) I noticed 2 things. Most obvious would be the renovated PBB house. I have to say that it looks a lot better. The other was instead of introducing all of the housemates last Feb 26, they only introduced 6. Yes, Karen was forced to watch it with me even though she is a solid "Kapuso."Ü

I think this started on my curiosity on who the new housemates would be. I never really payed much attention to this show except for some updates from friends and officemates about the lady housemates. Ok, ok... I admit, I was more curious on the female housemates. To be honest, I was not disappointed with the three ladies the show picked, namely, Wendy, Saicy and Gee-Ann. Ezekiel, Nel and Mickey complete the 6 housemates. Based on Karen's and my observation, may ber-ber nanaman sa bahay ni kuya! At ayaw pa maglantad ng baklerta!Ü I'll leave it up to you to decide who I am referring to.Ü Among the three ladies, it really is hard to have a solid favorite because all of them really are beautiful with nice bodies! Why? Watch them in the morning when they work on their sand castle! Enough said! Sorry but I don't know them to say anything else about their personality.Ü I only hope that the ladies included in the other 8 housemates who will be coming in anytime would not be a disappointment compared to the first three.

1 comment:

selle said...

pacs, me too! i myself am guilty as charged cuz resty and i are hooked on pbb as well. i love gee ann and mickey, the german guy! I know who youre referring to...i think its nel? haha, certified kapuso hooked on pbb!