Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ruiz-Villanueva Nuptial


Yesterday, Karen and I went to Jboy, my close college friends' wedding held at the San Pablo Cathedral, San Pablo, Laguna. I woke at 8am to prepare breakfast (I don't know how to cook so I just heated pre-cooked meals.Ü) and woke up Karen by 9am. We left the house at 10:30am to pick up the priest in Better Living at around 11:30am. Although, we were close to Better Living, it took us a while to get to the priest because Jboy gave us the incorrect location of the priest. Good thing the people in the Seminar knew that Father Jun was in their Parish Church. It was long drive from Bicutan to San Pablo. About 2hrs or so and thank God there was very little traffic. I was also praying we wouldn't get lost because I have yet to go to San Pablo, Laguna. Don't get me wrong, I love road trips but in this case, I had with me an important person in Jaboy and Eden's wedding! I didn't want to be the one to ruin the important day in their lives! I even studied the map that Jboy emailed and checked Google Earth to see the road.

We got to the Cathedral at around 1:45pm, enough spare time to have lunch!Ü Father Jun treated us to Spaghetti and several very interesting stories at Pizzu Hut Bistro. After lunch, we went back to the Church where the people were already piling up. Eventhough I belonged with the entourage, one of the Groomsmen to be exact, I still took advantage of this to take photos of their wedding. I also wanted to see if I can manage being one of unofficial photographers to Ryan's wedding. I have to admit that I had trouble taking photos with the new lens because of the low light condition inside the Cathedral not to mention that I was still getting used to the heavy lens and the small body of the 350D. What I really want to say here is... I NEED A BETTER FLASH!!!

Here are some of the photos I took. Please feel free to comment on them. :)


San Pablo Cathedral, San Pablo, Laguna


Inside the Cathedral


The Altar


Eden



The Couple Listening to Father Jun's Homily




Look of Love


You may kiss the bride :)






At The Reception




Good to see the Fafas (Boybak, Rikbak and Melbak) again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ganda ng mga kuha mo pre! Pede ka ng rumaket! hehe

Salamas ulit sa pagdala ke Fr. Jun fafa... tsaka sa regalo... :)