Sunday, December 03, 2006

Samu't Sari Bazaar

This weekend, Tahanan Village held a Bazaar in its Multi-purpose hall. I had Karen accompany me to the Bazaar to have a look around. There were a lot of clothes for sale and a variety of decorations such as fancy jewelries, wood carvings, etc. I bought a leash for our newest dog, Pipa. I also got myself a henna tattoo!Ü

While I was getting my tatto, Karen looked around and bought a couple of pairs of sandals for 60Php. We ate dinner there before I took her to the office for her shift.

It was a nice bazaar, although I have to admit that I expected a little more because of the hype the Tahanan Homeowners Association did for the Bazaar. All in all, it was still a nice experience for me and Karen.

I was not able to take a lot of photos. I had trouble taking good ones because of the low lighting conditions.


Henna Tattoo


Yummy kakanin!!!Ü


Karen Buying Barbeque


A house we saw with a beautiful Christmas decoration of the Nativity.Ü

No comments: