Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Indiongco - Tiu Nuptial

January 6, 2008 was a very significant date for an office friend and a good boss of mine before. It was the wedding day of Boss Eileen and Boss Jason. Their wedding was held at the new (and not completely finished Ü) Fernbrook Gardens, Daang Reyna, Las Piñas. As quoted from their website, "Fernbrook Gardens is the latest brainchild of Al de Veyra, the same visionary that designed and created Fernwood Gardens in Metro North." With that said, I was really excited to see the place because I've already seen Fernwoods and I was in awe when I saw the place. True enough, even with the place not finished, I already saw how grand the place would be once finished.

IMG_10187
The groom waiting for his bride to arrive

IMG_10198
The walk down the aisle

IMG_10277
Happily getting married

IMG_10285
Bling-bling!Ü

IMG_10309
Sealed with a kiss

The wedding went so smoothly that I almost thought that the whole thing was practiced. Eventhough, the guests waited for quite sometime for the bride and groom to come inside the reception, they were able to provide some food and drinks to pass the time but once they came in the program was aslo well executed. I think this was the first wedding I attended where the guests did not finish the program. I still saw a lot of people when we were leaving. I was only able to take a couple of pictures during the reception. Hey, I’m still a guest! I had the privilege to eat.Ü

Their short modelling stint as a couple.Ü

IMG_10458IMG_10437IMG_10422
IMG_10499

CONGRATULATIONS BOSS EILEEN AND BOSS JASON!Ü

3 comments:

Mich said...

wow nice photos!! :)

Pacs Pacunayen said...

thank you mich!Ü

Anonymous said...

thanks Pacs for featuring us in your nice little blog Ü

penge na nung mga pics, hehe! ;)