Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Roque - Frias Nuptial

This is the other important event that I mentioned on my earlier post. This time I attended the wedding of an old high school friend of mine held in Sanctuario de San Jose, East Greenhills, San Juan last March 8, 2007. Another late post and I haven't even sent her a copy of the pictures! It's because I'm not sure which email address I can use. :)

IMG_4742It was such a long time since the last time I saw Ochie. I was hoping that the rest of the Wizpah, my other high school barkada, would be able to see the wedding itself but I guess it wasn't really possible because they all had work that day. I was just lucky that my leave got approved which was why I was able to attend.Ü We really didn't have that close a relationship like the rest of the Wizpah barkada because she was not able to attend our get together much but being the first one to get married in the barkada, I couldn't let that pass!Ü I didn't think she was even aware that I was there until the end of the wedding and I was already mingling with their official photographer because we had almost the same gear except for the flash. Hehe It was fun because Ochie's official photographer was like doing a normal photo op and kept on showing his shots to me and comparing with mine. It was a good learning experience so I really didn't mind comparing photos and camera settings. :) Anyway, here are some of the shots I took. I didn't really get much during the wedding because they were so far up the altar that I was shy to keep on walking around and going up the altar. After all, I was just a guest and I might mess up their video if I suddenly pop up in their shot. I was also kinda messing around with the camera and the flash so there would be little to very obvious foul ups in the photos. Sorry about that Ochie. :(

IMG_4703
Ochie

IMG_4712
The bride with her Mom and Dad

IMG_4718
The flower girls

IMG_4737
A shot of the couple in front of the altar of Sanctuario de San Jose

IMG_4745
The couple with the priest (Cool goatee!Ü)

IMG_4795
Wacky shot with their friends

IMG_4800

I was also lucky to have also taken some pre-reception shots with San Juan's sunset as the background.

IMG_4808
Amore

IMG_4822
Taken at the Lobby of Wack-Wack Country Club

IMG_4829
Wedding Cake

IMG_4831

The reception was held at the Wack-Wack Country Club and I waited for Niña, Jouie, Cathy and Renn to arrive before I went in because when I check we were seated on separate tables. Gino was late so he was not able to join the picture taking with the couple. Luckily Ochie's cousin was able to provide us with a table where we can all be together.Ü

IMG_4836
Renn, Cathy, Niña, Jouie, me with the newly wed.

We also took advantage of this rare chance that we were all together so we headed to Greenhills for a little catch up chat. We really didn't stay long since they still had work in the morning. I hope we can see each other again during the holidays. Miss you guys!

Best Wishes Ochie! Hope you can invite us to your future baby's baptism. Dra. Niña Gaerlan will be one of the Ninangs! Hehehe

No comments: