Friday, May 11, 2007

The Prodigal Daughter

Welcome Back Filly!_3Yesterday, was another special day for Karen and I. We received a card from the post office stating that we have a package waiting to be picked up at the Parañaque Post Office. We had to postpone picking up the package because I was already preparing to go to work that time and the card said that pick up is only during Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Saturday was definitely too far away so I asked my Dad to accompany us in going to the post office. I was not sure where it was exactly. I only knew that the Parañaque Post Office was somewhere in Sucat. Karen and I were both so excited that we got there 15 minutes early and the claiming window was still closed. We had to wait for them to open at 8AM. When they opened we were already anxious to see the package. I think we were all expecting to get a box instead of a normal envelope like package. My Dad even commented, "Yan na ba yon? Bakit ang liit?" I honestly could not wait any longer so I told Karen to open it to "check" if what we got was correct. hehe I was so happy to see Karen smile upon seeing the content of the package. I think if she could, she would have shouted... "F-I-L-L-Y!!!"

Yes, we were lucky enough to have purchased another Filly Beanie Baby on eBay. Thanks to eBay Member, 21adams! It was very refreshing to see Karen smile and be happy whenever she sees a horse.

Meet the family
Meet the Family!

Happy mommy
Happy Mommy!Ü

Karingking, Filly and Pacasoy showing off Filly's apartment for more than 10 days_2
Filly's apartment for more than 10 days

Welcome Back Filly!_5
TY Beanie Baby, Filly

Mommy kissing Filly
Welcome back my daughter!Ü

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I posted my comments in your tagboard as soon as I saw filly’s pictures in flickr! Wala pa yung post nag-comment na ako agad! Hehehehe!