Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thai Massage

I forgot to include another thing Karen and I did during the weekend so here it is.

After hearing mass, Karen and I dropped Jouie and Niña off at Niña's house. We both thought that it was a good time to have a massage, especially with the soreness I was feeling from all the swimming and sliding. We tried the Thai massage at Sawasdee Siam in BF, Parañaque. When the receptionist said that the message includes accupressure and some stretching, I was excited to try it out thinking the stretching part would really help relax my muscles. Plus, it only cost us P450 for 1 and 1/2 hours. Karen and the masseuse were shocked to hear me snore because you had to move for the stretching in between the massage! That's how good it was.Ü

Once I have the time and money, I will definitely go back there and get another massage!Ü

Anyway, its back to normal after my four day vacation. Hopefully, the four days was enough to have my batteries recharged.Ü

No comments: