Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was observed in the office last night. We had our usual Spook Up your workstation competition. I have yet to know know who won and I was only able to see the work done by HSB and ACS. For HSB they did the Halimaw sa Banga (I think.Ü) while ACS did The Exorcist.

We also had a Team Costume Competition wherein the winning team would win tickets to Enchanted Kingdom. Thanks to my very supportive team, everyone did come to work with their Addams Family costume. We had very little time to prepare but nevertheless, we were able to pull it off! (Or were we just scared to get the consequence if we did not join the festivities.Ü) Whatever the reason was, I am still proud of my team's enthusiasm and camaraderie! They were the reason we had fun last night. Here are some of the photos that I took.



The Outbound Family


Christmas-y Fangs


The Queen and The Damned?Ü

Selle also brought a couple of very irresistable and delicious treats that night! Here were, as the saying goes, "The icing on the cake."


Y U M M Y!!!Ü

3 comments:

selle said...

Pacs, I love your post! Maganda pa din ako kahit mukhang mabubuwal yung pustiso ko! hhehehe. Thanks for making me beautiful, hahaha! Ayan naman ang gustong gusto ko syo eh....hahaha.

Pacs Pacunayen said...

Kung katulad mo ba naman mga modelo ko eh di hindi ko na kailangan ng madaming editing! Raw image palang pang magazine cover na! Hehe Thanks!Ü

F L E X said...

Si Eric hindi na kailangan mag-costume ah! hahahahaha! LOL! Ü