Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Crumpler!

Now that I've cooled down, just wanted to share what I got when my family and I, together with Karen went to Greenhills last Sunday. While my parents were busy checking out the goods, Karen and I went to Digital Walker where I saw a nice black Crumpler camera bag. Since it was almost pay day plus I still had some extra cash, I thought of buying the darn thing cause my old Sumdex camera bag is now too small to carry all of my accessories. I felt sorry for it and for myself cause I had to remove a couple of things first before I can get my camera out. I was hoping for the blag one to still be there but unfortunately, it was already out of stock! The only available Crumpler bag is the blue one and I mean ONLY! No new stocks and the one on display was their last! I was having second thoughts of buying the camera bag then but I really needed a bigger bag because I did not also want to strain the Sumdex and later on damage it. Its still useful for those pack-light travels!Ü


Comparing the two camera bags


See how roomy it is!Ü

Sorry Randy for buying a big similar to yours. I was also thinking of buying the Tamrac Pro bag which was cheaper but it was too big and was too obvious to be a camera bag. Baka pigilan din ako ng mga tao kapag namamasyal para lang magpapicture for Php50 each! hehe

No comments: