Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sad Farewell...

We just got back from Baguio last night and I am sad to say I don't have much enthusiasm on writing about it. Do not get me wrong, Baguio is still a great place to go for a vacation, but it would be more enjoyable to go there before or after the summer. Baguio is now too crowded that I felt like I was just traveling around Quiapo, Bacalaran, or Divisoria. Just like the feature of Mel and Joey that we saw on TV lst Sunday while we were in Baguio, you're not going to rub elbows with people when walking along downtown Baguio, you're going to bump elbows with them. That's how packed Baguio was! You could hardly move without bumping into someone.


Check out Mine's (can't) View Park

Another reason for not raving about my trip to Baguio is the loss of a very special and important person in my, as well as Karen's life. We our little baby horse, Filly while going around the sights of Baguio. Call me childish, but Filly was almost like family. Karen never leaves home with out him and I also feel that its not the same with him around... I really could not get mad because I believe my niece didn't really want to lose him. It's just frustrating that I feel so helpless right now and I keep on thinking of what I could have done. I already felt that Aubrey would lose Filly later on and told Karen to keep Filly but because Aubrey keeps on playing with the kids (Yes, we also brought Karingking and Pacasoy.) she found it hard to keep Filly away from Aubrey. I'm even having a hard time writing about this without crying. He just had such a sentimental value to us that it's not so easy to let go of him. Karen and I still hoped to see him while we were on our way home. We looked at the people around, hoping that they are holding a cute little horse.


WE MISS YOU...

No comments: