Monday, March 05, 2007

A Night with Some Palawan Friends

Last night, I accompanied Karen to Music 21 Plaza in Malate and meet her long time Palawan friends, Gracey, Wel and Kits. Gracey just got back from UK which brought them to have a get together. I was hoping to just stay at home yesterday since I was a little tired from working and because I had very little sleep before Ryan's wedding. I will post about his wedding soon.Ü I was also kind of hesitant to go because I was not very familiar with Malate but when Karen said that she wanted to see them, I decided to go ahead and have her see them since it has been years since they last saw each other.

When we got there, Grace was outside talking on the phone and as soon as we got to the room, they all screamed upon seeing each other! For a moment I felt like my ears were going to pop because they were sooo loud that the microphones inside the room was amplifying them! I actually recognize Wel because she viewed me on Friendster. They were a very nice and funny bunch. And because they more into a talking mood to catch up on their lives, they decided to go to Starbucks and just talk the night away.

Thank you to Manang Kits, Gracey and Wel for the wonderful night and making my Love extra happy yesterday!Ü


Gracey, Kha, Manang Kits and Wel

No comments: