Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cheesy Lines

I know a lot of girls have heard different kinds of pick up lines but have they ever heard of these? And if you're a guy, if you thought that the pick up lines you used are cheesy... Wait til you read these. I collected some pick up lines (if you can call them that) which I find cheesy but creative that its funny when you hear them.

1. Can you recommend a good bank where I can make a deposit? CAUSE I'M PLANNING TO SAVE ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU.
2. Mukha ba akong switch? Hindi naman di ba? E BAKIT KA NA-TURN ON SA AKIN?
3. Sabi ng doctor malala na daw sakit ko at dalawa na lang daw options ko. Either ICU or YOU SEE ME.
4. Ibibili kita ng salbabida mo kasi... MALULUNOD KA SA PAGMAMAHAL KO.
5. Kung bola ka at ako ang basketball player, masho-shoot ba kita? Hindi kasi... LAGI KITA MAMI-MISS.

6. Sorry I forgot your name but CAN I CALL YOU MINE?
7. Wag ka aalis. Check ko muna gamit mo... NAPASAMA ATA PUSO KO.
8. (I think this is the best that I heard so far.Ü) Miss, trophy para sa'yo... PANALO KA EH!

It's up to you now how you will deliver them but sometimes I think these would actually work because they are too silly that they can make the person receiving these lines would laugh and find you funny.Ü If you choose to use them I wish you good luck!Ü

No comments: